Thursday, September 13, 2012

[helena handbasket.]

I am so horrible at taking photos on trips. Mostly, because I tend to leave BOTH of our cameras behind. However, I did capture a couple of highlights over the past couple of days.

Jonny was sent to Helena on a last-minute trip for work. I had Wednesday and (most of) Thursday off from work, so I decided to drive out and meet him. We had a pretty good time, and Helena is a quaint little town. We ate some delicious food (Chili's and Macaroni Grill! I love civilization!!) and visited with friends. And that was about it! I did get a pass to go down to the local health club, so I did a Les Mills BodyPump class. Our old gym here in Missoula had these classes, and I LOVE them!!
 I found out that Gold's Gym in Hendersonville offers Les Mills classes, so I am excited to join for a month when I visit! I am so sore and it feels so good.

Also, I discovered a doable way to wear a top knot/sock bun. Life changing. I may never have to wash my hair in the morning again. Tuesday, I wore it slicked back and high with pearls to work. Last night, I wore is loose and down with an oversized cardi for a relaxed look.

Mirror shot, camouflage, hotel bathroom. I redefined class with this one.

I got home and had a few hours to kill before a grueling workout. So I snuggled with my dog, DUH.

I am feeling a little odd (but awesome) after a 4 mile walk-to-sprint interval workout, so I settled for a shake for dinner.
Chocolate protein powder, strawberry greek yogurt, fresh raspberries, & almond milk.


Sadly, I have a couple hours of work tonight ahead of me. However, it is the Glee premier tonight and my client insists on watching it. I'm not complaining!



No comments:

Post a Comment