Monday, September 10, 2012

[bad dog.]

Well, she isn't bad, but she is difficult.
I'm dippercult.

Dipper has social issues. We tried very hard to socialize her when she was a puppy and paid a lot of money for obedience school, but her Beagle instincts are just too strong. We can't take her for walks (she yips), can't take her to the dog park (will sniff away until she's lost/in the Clark Fork river) and can't go on "play dates" with other dogs (because she doesn't even know they are there due to sniffing). 

I woke up today feeling pretty icky and didn't go to work today. Dipper was restless, so I decided to take her down to the baseball fields to run around like a crazy puppy. She is really bad at fetch, too! She gets the general concept, but doesn't understand she is supposed to bring the ball back.





 Look at her little booty up in the air. She's so cute.


 Here I come! 



 I actually forgot the ball. Oh well. What's that over there?!
Imma go sniff over there.

And for my friends and family back home that don't know where I live, these baseball fields are in one of the best spots in town to see the mountains around Missoula! 



This was meant to be a panoramic view.
Also, it is not always this hazy and gross out. Hello, fire season!


As soon as we came in, she ran right up onto the couch and puked up everything she has eaten/drank today. So, now I'm gonna go figure that out :(



2 comments:

  1. Ohh, poor Dipper! Hope she isn't too sick and just got overtired or hot?! I still want her and Lucy to meet...you never know! I'm determined to get over to Missoula soon! My parents were just there visiting family and always have fun. I'm just not political AT. ALL. so not a good one to chat it up in that dept this time of year! HA. LOVE your blog. I'll keep reading~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she came in and drank a ton of water, and that's what came up :( You should definitely come! Make a vacation of it. Trust me, I can talk about plenty of things other than politics!!

    ReplyDelete