Friday, September 7, 2012

[friday's 5... for fall!!!]

Happy Friday! I spent most of the day relaxing and enjoying a day off from BOTH of my jobs. I did have a few meetings this morning, but they came complete with lattes, so they were easy to get through. Most of my "highs" of the week came today. The rest of the week was okay, but today was awesome! 

1. Jonny and I went to Bed Bath & Beyond to grab some mats for the kitchen. We left with no mats in hand but we did hit up a 75% off Tervis Tumbler sale! Does it get any better than this?! HE even got a Rockies tumbler (surprise, surprise that it was the only MLB logo in the clearance bin;-).)

2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back. That's all I have to say about that.

3. Jonny got off work early today, so we made it to Mustard Seed in time for lunch specials! Woop! We followed it with a 2 hour nap, which was the only thing that makes a Chicken Teriyaki bowl better.


4. This was a view of the Clark Fork on my run tonight. Complete perfection.

5. Jonny and I are going on a surprise vacation next week! Okay, maybe I am exaggerating. Jonny has some job training in Helena and I am going to drive up to tag along halfway through the week. I am going to stay here for a night before hand to do some crafty stuff with a friend. Can't wait to share that ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment